Monday, April 18, 2011

Summary of ISTE Class

To document my experiences in this course, let me start by saying that I really did learn so very much!
I learned how to use a blog  (blogger) and I learned how to use an online organizer for my site links. (diigo)
I gained quite a bit of knowledge through the readings and discussion groups.

Admittedly, this class was very time intense and hard to keep up with at times.  I literally spent hours every Sunday doing homework, reading the required studies and responding to discussions.  This was hard to fit in on top of my regular teaching, and everything else that occupies my time.  Creating and improving digital lessons requires quite a bit of time commitment!

Besides the intensity of the class, I did enjoy the skill and knowledge gained through all the lessons and activities and am confident that I will continue to use all that I have learned.

It's too bad my fellow classmates dropped out---they truly missed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment